Clipper Discovery new coming vehicle for day tours and round trips with a whiff of Safari and Expedition. Expeditionsfahrzeug or a Safari Van
A special and unique tour program starts with the vehicle you are on the journey.
Our new edition of a special vehicle using for journeys for a Bali full day tour or for even longer overnight round trips throughout Bali and East Java will be a special modified Suzuki APV. Changes made at the vehicle body only:
1/ A jumbo roof to get a larger inside volume/ inside room which makes the atmosphere in the car more convenient.
2/ Changes the seat position for larger room legs. Especially the rear seats are now comfier due to larger room legs.
3/ Cut out the roof for a large opening to get a more pleasant room temperature with always a little breeze of wind. Able to get a nice cabriole feeling whilst driving or just stand up through the opening to get a panoramic view from a higher position.
4/ Two strong bumpers in front and at the rear and additional two strong footsteps left and right makes the vehicle more safe from outside impact.
5/ The strong roll bars and a strong roof rack, keeps you safe from outer impact from above.
6/ The change to a larger size of tires able to get a higher ground clearing in case of flood or driving on non-asphalted roads like fields or more extreme terrain. With a larger size of tires, you also get a better suspension due to the additional air in the tire absorbs better bumpy movements.
7/ A roof rack gives the car construction an extra strength and additional space for more belongings.
Bali Safari or Bali Expedition
Explore Bali with a comfortable Safari-Van or Expedition Van.
3days-2nights in small groups and in finely selected accommodations.
Day 1) (Sang Giri, Glamping Tent Resort/ L)
- Early pick up from your hotel in South Bali at 7:30 am for a morning hike through the beautiful surroundings of the artist village Ubud along with the two picturesque villages of Kliki and Sebali.
- In the center of Ubud, visit the magnificent courtyards of the Royal Palace.
- Drive up to the volcano Mt.Batur. The Expedition Van drives you down into the outer crater along with house high, extinct lava waves from the last eruption in 1965.
- A lunch buffet in a restaurant with panoramic views of the entire volcanic world.
- At the lake area of central Bali visit Ulun Danu, a water temple, idyllically build on the shores of Lake Bratan.
- Fresh fruits shopping in the colorful fruits and spice market in the mountain village of Bedugul.
- The last meters to Sang Giri Glamping, a noble tent resort, the Expedition Van drives you through Coffee and bamboo forests to check-in.
- Overnight at Sang Giri Glamping in comfortable, African house safari tents style with private bathroom and spacious panoramic terrace.
Day 2) (Sang Tirta, Resort In The Rice Fields/ B + L)
- After breakfast in beautiful mountain nature, we start for a 1-1.5 hours morning hike through a real, dense Rainforest. The experienced tour guide tells and explains a lot about the tropical flora world and
its use including also teaching important tips on survival knowledge in the jungle.
- At noon we are in Sang Janggala, a wilderness camp deep in the jungle. Lunch will be cooked in bamboo.
- After check in to the Sang Tirta, a small and beautiful resort in the rice fields, we start our afternoon walk through the nearby mountain village of Belulang, to witness Balinese daily life with enough time to
experience. We also visit home to learn how to weave an offering basket made of long palm leaves. At a rice field, we help a rice farmer to plow his field with a water buffalo.
- The evening you can comfortably spend in the half-open restaurant of the resort or on the terrace of your bungalow. Experience is also to sit together around the campfire in the rice fields and listening to the nocturnal nature.
- For the adventurous ones, a night bath in the hot springs of the village can be organized. (Euro 5, - / person. Includes 10 minutes car transfer + entrance fee. Min two persons)
Day 3) (Transfer to your booked Resort in south Bali/ B)
- Breakfast with panoramic views over beautiful rice terraces and palm trees.
- The Safari Van / Expedition Van drives us to the starting point for river rafting at Ayung river. After safety information, paddle through small and medium-sized of rapids along steep cliffs and jungle. At the finished site shower facilities and a delicious lunch buffet is awaiting you.
- Return to your hotel in South Bali.
- You will reach your hotel in time before sunset.
If you have any questions, please contact us.